Monday, September 1, 2014

Two of my Favorite Games, with Links

Legend of Zelda, Twilight Princess~
http://www.zelda.com/tp/

Yu-Gi-Oh: The Duelists of the Roses~
http://www.playstation.com/en-us/games/yu-gi-oh-the-duelists-of-the-roses-ps2

Legend of Zelda, Twilight Princess and Yu-Gi-Oh: The Duelists of the Roses are two of my favorite games to play.  The reason I like Twilight Princess is the roaming feature that has made the Zelda series so famous.  The player gets to play inside a massive virtual landscape and perform daring feats.  The game also plays as a step-by-step system, in which you perform tasks to collect items and skills which allow you to move farther in the game.  What I appreciate the most about it is the graphics.  The graphics are smooth, but also noticeably not realistic.  What I like about The Duelists of the Roses is that it combines the maneuvering style of chess with the addition of terrain, creatures, and traps.  The game allows you to play all of these from a card deck, which the player can formulate and modify to his or her liking.  The game also has a history-based background, which I always appreciate.

No comments:

Post a Comment